White Sage Smudge Stick
White Sage is considered very sacred, here in North America. It is used to clear out the energy in a room, after an argument or any sort of dark encounters have happened that are still lingering. It has a wonderful incense like smell and is deeply loved and revered by millions who use it in their homes and in their healing or shamanic practices. by Hiouchi Jewels
- White Sage, also known as Grandfather Sage, is used for protection.
- Can be used in rituals or simple for the pleasure of its fragrance.
- White Sage has been used by Native Americans for thousands of years for cleansing, purifying ones self and others as well as an area of space through the technique of smudging.
- To use: Light tip of smudge stick, wait a moment, blow out flames, fan embers lightly to keep smoldering.
- Hand processed, 100% natural. Made in the U.S.A.
- Approximately 5" long.
We Also Recommend
EXPEDITE? Do you need rush delivery?
If you need expedite or overnight, please use our Contact Form or call/text me at 360-966-4683 so that I am sure to get the message quickly, and I'll work with you personally to make sure you get your goodies in time. Together we'll look at the options available to your situation and choose the best one that meets your needs. ~ Saphir
OUR GUARANTEE - You are buying directly from an Artisan. Almost all of our items are hand made one at a time. WE GUARANTEE the finest quality. If there is any problem with the quality of the workmanship, the materials or otherwise failure to deliver a high quality item, all of our goods are 100% QUALITY GUARANTEED. You must however inform us of a return immediately upon receiving the item, as designers vary from 48 hrs to 2 weeks from the time you receive the item for any return request.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - Please see our FAQ Page for more info on Shipping, Returns & Exchanges.
>>> ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES MUST BE BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR RECEIPT OF YOUR ITEM. <<<